My research interests include RF nanoscale III-V MOSFETs and circuits, including both planar and nanowire geometries. I am also interested in the properties of III-V - high-k oxide interfaces.
Earlier research interests include transport studies of quantum dots and resonant tunneling diodes, and fabrication/charcterization of high frequency InP/InGaAs DHBTs.
I have avaliable projects for students interested in writing their Master Thesis in the field of nanoelectronics. Below is a list of earlier thesis work. Some recent reports can be downloaded.
Master Thesis List 2007-2016
- Azal Alothmani "Capacitance Optimization and Ballistic Modeling of Nanowire Transistors", 2018
- Josefine Rost och Anna Wagnström "Development of III-V RF Nanowire MOSFETs", 2018
- Sofia Sjölander "Modelling Graphene Field-Effect Transistors", 2017
- Christian Möhle "1/f and RTS Noise in InGaAs Nanowire MOSFETs", 2017
- Lasse Nilsson Södergren "Ballistic Modeling of Nanowire MOSFETs", 2017
- Sudhakar Sivakumar "Nanowire Hall Measurements", 2015
- Hugo Sjöberg "Optimizing the RF-parameters of an III-V FinFET", 2015
- Eunjung Cha “Development of Ni-based Ohmic contacts to InAs and InGaAs”, 2013
- Rasmus Wulff “Numerical Modeling of Nanowire Transistors”, 2013
- Elvedin Memisevic “HSQ Processing for selective area epitaxial overgrowth”, 2012
- Jiantuo Gan “Extraction of Border Trap Density in InAs Nanowire Transistors”, 2012
- My Hylen “Simulations of III-V MOSFETs”, 2012
- Johannes Bengtsson “III/V-transistor simulation: Transistor scaling and theory”, 2012
- Jun Wu “Investigation of Metal / High k oxide / InAs MOS Gate Stacks”, 2011
- Musbah Babikier “High –k oxide on InAs”, 2010
- Robert Nilsson “Design of nanowire amplifiers, direct current characterization and simulations of nanowire components”, 2009
- Karl-Magnus Persson ”Fabrication and Evaluation of a Nanowire RF Metal Socket Source Contact”, 2008
- Sofia Johansson “Field Effect Transistors Fabricated from GaN Nanowires”, 2008
- Anne-Charlotte Johansson “Vertical Wrap-Gate GaN Nanowire Field-Effect Transistor”, 2008